How I AeroPress
This is how I make coffee with the AeroPress — more of a note to myself really as I’d completely forgotten how to use it.
- Stick the plunger into the larger cylinder, just so the rubber widget lines up with the end of the larger cylinder.
- Turn the entire AeroPress upside down.
- Add 15g of coffee.
- Add 30g of boiled water (twice the weight of coffee), stir if you want.
- Leave to relax for 30 seconds.
- Fill up the rest of the cylinder with boiled water, stir, leave to relax for 60 seconds.
- Add filter to the plastic end bit, pour some water through it — don’t burn yourself.
- Screw on the plastic end bit and plunge!