This is how I bake a potato.
- Baking potato, or just a large regular potato
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Dunn’s River All Purpose Seasoning1
- Olive oil, 1 teaspoon
- Salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Take your potato and pierce it all over with a fork, probably half a centimetre deep.
- Take a round-bottomed mixing bowl, add the potato then drizzle a conservative amount of olive oil over. Give the potato a toss in the bowl so the potato gets evenly covered.
- Dust a liberal amount of onion powder over the potato, give the bowl another toss to cover the potato.
- Repeat the above with garlic powder, Dunn’s River All Purpose Seasoning and salt + pepper, ensuring the potato is evenly covered.
- Put the seasoned potato on a rack in the middle of the oven (so the heat can get to all of the potato skin for an even crisp) and bake for an hour, turning after 30 minutes.
- Dunn’s River All Purpose Seasoning is great! ↩