Sweet and sour chicken wings
This is a quick and easy recipe for tasty half-time chicken wings.
- Chicken wings, 12
- Soy sauce, 4 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce, 2 teaspoons
- Lime, 2, juiced
- Cumin powder, 2 teaspoons
- Garlic, 4 or 5 cloves, minced
- Ginger, 4cm, grated
- Sugar, 2 teaspoons
- Salt + pepper
- Combine the ingredients in a sealable tub followed by a good stir and put in the fridge for a few hours.
- Turn the tub upside down every 30 minutes so the wings get an even coating of the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃, lay the wings out on a roasting rack and reserve the marinade.
- Roast for 30 minutes on the middle tray until they’re crispy, brushing the wings with the marinade every 10 minutes or so.