Tandoori masala lamb chops
These tandoori masala lamb chops are particularly good when grilled over an open fire.
- Barnsley lamb chops, 2, ~400g
- Tandoori masala1, ~2 tbsp
- Natural yoghurt, ~350g
- Harissa, 1 tsp
- Lemon, ½, juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp
- Black pepper
- Take a bowl and add the yoghurt, harissa, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and black pepper and stir well.
- Add a little of the tandoori masala, stir well then taste and repeat. I find it’s about right when the marinade starts to taste a little too salty, but be careful not to go overboard.
- Pop in the fridge to marinate (ideally the night before, or the morning of the day you want to cook).
- Cook on a hot grill, a couple of minutes either side!