Lamb kofte kebab
- Lamb mince, 450g
- Flat-leaf parsley, good handful, stalks removed and chopped fine
- Ras el hanout, 1 tbsp
- Celery salt, 1 tsp
- Chilli powder, 1 tsp
- Tomato purée, 1½ tsp
- Harissa, 1½ tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tsp
- Salt + pepper
- Take a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and stir well with a large spoon.
- Use the hands on the end of your arms to thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
- Wrap the mixing bowl with cling film and pop in the fridge for an hour.
- To make the kofte, take a handful of the mixture and roll into a ~6cm diameter ball before forming into a flat disk by gently pressing between the palms of your hands.
- Grill on a high heat for a few minutes either side.